Make life easier with the identification system for spare parts, paint/service products, accessories and special tools.
About the Parts information
The comprehensive Parts Information System is accessible and simple to use, forming a practical and reliable source of information for all service employees. Parts Information helps identify the correct part numbers, for example when creating cost estimates or invoices. Supporting you throughout the entire process.
Your Benefits at a Glance:
- Up-to-the-minute data as a result of using and showing the most recent data cards
- Easy to find parts with image-based parts research
- Simple operation and easy access to information relevant to parts and 3D-based grey-scale images in high resolution
- Improved user accessibility
Long searches for the right parts have become a thing of the past. Simply use the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to identify exactly the parts you need for your order.
And even more advantages:
- Web-based, practical solution for vehicle-specific parts identification
- Most recent data always available thanks to fast updates
- In case of an error, parts documentation can be quickly corrected and updated
Contemporary user interface can easily be enhanced with new features
What are the System Requirements?
The better your Internet connection, the faster the system displays web-based applications. Consequently, it's worth checking whether you meet the following system requirements at your company:
|Screen (recommended)||Screen resolution 1920 x 1080 (optimal)|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11 and above|
|Good to know||Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher|
|Number of employees||20 / 50|
|Service||16 Mbit/ sADSL|
Good to know:
The price stated here is a net price excluding statutory VAT. EvoBus spare parts have been listed in a dedicated EvoBus parts catalogue entitled "OMNIplus BusParts Catalog (BPC)" since 2013. For more information visit www.omniplus.com and search for "BusDoc".