With XENTRY Operation Time (the successor to ASRA), you will increase the speed of your search – and the hit rate. Thanks to the intuitive operation, it has never been so easy to save on time and increase sales.
XENTRY Operation Time (XOT) sets a new standard when searching for operation items and times, based on FIN/VIN-specific search results. Enjoy the benefit of the new product design, that enables a simple and smooth work procedure in only a few screens, even on mobile devices.
Note: ASRA will remain available to all XENTRY Operation Time users until the official discontinuation.
Who benefits from XENTRY Operation Time?
Simply everyone: Service advisors, workshop forepersons, technicians, W&G managers – and our customers!
What are the benefits for you?
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Time saving when searching
- High accuracy, low error rate
- Increase in sales due to optimized processes and preparation
What are the benefits for our customers?
- Quicker information and shorter waiting times
What's new in XENTRY Operation Time?
- FIN/VIN-specific filtering and searching for operation items No JAVA-OpenWebStart-application needed anymore
- All information on just two screens
- Mobile device application: Easy search process on your tablet
- High data quality due to daily data updates
- Integration into XENTRY Portal for the optimal linking up of the applications and information
- Improved search functions (search for operation items by means of the fault location, WIS document number and part number)
- Continuous product development
The following desktop operating systems are supported:
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1
- 32-bit operating systems are not supported
The following browsers are supported:
- Microsoft Edge Chromium (recommended)
- Google Chrome
OpenWebStart is no longer required. Adobe Acrobat reader is required to view digital documents. A working internet connection is required to ensure smooth and stable operations of the XENTRY products.