The XENTRY Parts Mobile App is the mobile version of XENTRY Parts Information. The focus is on mobile parts research, whenever and wherever you need the correct part number, the XENTRY Parts Mobile App supports you.
f you use the same User-ID to log in, you will see that all your FIN entries and shopping lists are synchronized between XENTRY Parts Information and XENTRY Parts Mobile App. You can decide which version you want to use, e. g. with the customer at the vehicle XENTRY Parts Mobile App, for further research XENTRY Parts Information.
For further questions about the use of the XENTRY Parts Mobile App with Apple or Android devices, check out the following description or the provided Quick Guide in the tab “User Training”.
How to use the XENTRY Parts Mobile App:
- Scan the following QR code or go to https://xentry.daimler.com/xhpi
- Login with your XENTRY Parts user data
- Add the application to your home screen: The relevant function can be found under options of your browser app (e. g. “Add to home screen”)
Your Benefits at a Glance:
- Up-to-the-minute data as a result of using and showing the most recent data cards
- Easy to find parts with image-based parts research
- Simple operation and easy access to information relevant to parts and 3D-based grey-scale images in high resolution
- Improved user accessibility
- Long searches for the right parts have become a thing of the past. Simply use the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to identify exactly the parts you need for your order.
And even more advantages:
- Web-based, practical solution for vehicle-specific parts identification
- Most recent data always available thanks to fast updates
- In case of an error, parts documentation can be quickly corrected and updated
Contemporary user interface can easily be enhanced with new features
|For smartphones||Internet connection required|
|Operating System||Apple iOS version 13.4 or Android version 9 or higher|
|Web browser||Safari or Google Chrome|
|Please note||Older versions, alternative operating systems and browsers may run with certain limitations, but are not supported|