The XENTRY Tips Mobile App is the mobile information and help system for your workshop.
The XENTRY Tips Mobile App contains up-to-date technical repair information for vehicles of the Mercedes-Benz Trucks brand. This makes the XENTRY Tips Mobile App the communication system that provides the very latest remedies. Easy-to-use search functions make this information quick and simple to call up.
Important: To purchase the app, you must specify a valid user ID (normally consisting of 8 alphanumeric characters), which has been assigned to your organization. If you do not know your user ID, or if you do not have one, please consult the administrator for your organization or contact the support team.
How to use XENTRY Tips mobile
- Scan the following QR code or go to https://xentry-tips.daimler.com/mobile/index.html
- Login with your XENTRY Tips user data
- Add the application to your home screen: The relevant function can be found under options of your browser app (e. g. “Add to home screen”)
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Mobile solution for up-to-date technical repair information for vehicles of the Mercedes-Benz Trucks brand
- Carry out a targeted search for Tips documents on the go and with ease
- Find documents quickly and easily at the vehicle
- Efficiency and time savings by reducing walking distances and waiting times
Range of functions from XENTRY TIPS mobile
- Search: The optimized search function can be used to find documents and information directly at the vehicle. Thanks to linking of XENTRY Tips mobile with Parts Information and WIS/ASRA, it is possible in many countries to transfer the vehicle context and attributes such as part numbers, work and repair instructions or damage codes directly to the relevant application. Additional searches are not necessary.
- Continuous product support: XENTRY Tips mobile can be used with mobile devices anywhere and anytime, guaranteeing continuous product support across all levels of service.
- No waiting times: Location-independent availability avoids the waiting times that can arise with shared, stationary access points. XENTRY Tips mobile supports the search for information at any time and place.
|For smartphones||Internet connection required|
|Operating System||Apple iOS version 13.4 or Android version 9 or higher|
|Web browser||Safari or Google Chrome|
|Please note||Older versions, alternative operating systems and browsers may run with certain limitations, but are not supported|