Conditions générales de vente
Terms & Conditions
1. General information
- The Mercedes-Benz Trucks Service Info Portal platform (hereinafter referred to as "SIMBa") is an information and trading platform that provides an overview of and access to repair and service information and Mercedes-Benz Trucks genuine parts. The customers will have access to the online sales of Mercedes-Benz Trucks genuine parts, which is provided via the WebParts system (hereinafter referred to as "WebParts"). WebParts gives customers the opportunity to research Mercedes-Benz genuine parts independently, generally around the clock, seven days a week, as well as to view prices and availability of genuine parts and order them from their authorized Mercedes-Benz Trucks partner. In addition, WebParts offers customers further advantages such as access to sales activities of your Mercedes-Benz authorized partner as well as order management including templates. In addition, the customers get access to the online distribution of repair and service information, which is carried out via SIMBa. In SIMBa authorized customers can order different workshop solutions (repair and maintenance information, diagnostic solutions, workshop equipment).
- The provider of the SIMBa is Snap-on Business Solutions GmbH with registered office in Strassheimer Straße 33, 61169 Friedberg, Germany (hereinafter referred to as called "SBS").
- The systems belong to and are technically supported by Daimler Truck AG (DTAG). The systems are offered and intended exclusively for commercial customers, i.e. for B2B and independent contractors who carry out repair and maintenance services for motor vehicles (hereinafter referred to as "Customers"). The use of the systems by end customers and consumers is expressly not permitted.
2. Technical requirements, registration and accounts
- In order to use the systems, Customers only need a standard PC/laptop and a browser compatible with modern web standards
3. Availability of the services
- The systems have an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the website. Interruptions in availability may occur due to force majeure or other causes beyond the control of the provider, such as intent or gross negligence.
- The provider points out:
- that it is technically impossible to make the systems available free of errors of any kind and that the provider therefore assumes no responsibility whatsoever,
- that errors can lead to temporary shutdown of the Systems,
- that the availability of the systems is dependent on conditions and performance beyond the control of the provider, such as transmission capacity and telephone links between the various parties involved. We are not responsible for disruptions falling within this area.
4. Mandatory instructions for use
5. Copyright and database rights
- All content included in or provided by the systems, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is the property of DTAG or third parties who supply content or make content available on the website and is protected by German copyright and database right.
- The entire content contained in or provided by the systems is also the exclusive property of DTAG and is protected by German copyright and database law.
- Customers may not systematically extract and/or reuse parts of the systems without our explicit written permission from DTAG. In particular, they may not use data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction programs to extract any essential parts of the systems for reuse (whether once or several times) without the explicit written permission of DTAG. Furthermore, you may not create and/or publish your own database containing essential parts of the systems without the explicit written permission of DTAG.
6. Claims from intangible property rights
DTAG respects the intangible property rights of third parties. If you are of the opinion that your intangible property rights have been used in a way that gives cause to fear an infringement, please follow our procedure for notifying DTAG of an infringement.
- The provider always endeavours to ensure that the systems are available without interruption and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet this cannot be guaranteed. Access to the systems by the customer may also be interrupted or restricted occasionally to enable repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new equipment. The providers will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or restrictions.
- The provider is fully liable for systems offered by him, if the cause of damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider or a legal representative or vicarious agent of the Provider.
- Insofar as the liability of the provider is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
8. Links to other websites
- For links that are not operated by the providers and are located on their website, the provider has no possibility to control the content of this website, as it is completely independent from the Provider.
- For this reason, the providers do not accept any responsibility for the contents of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to these websites. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at the user's own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. ISP users are requested to inform the provider immediately about illegal and dubious contents of the linked Website.
- Other websites may have a link to the websites of the provider. Such a link requires the prior consent of the Provider.
10. Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
- The sole place of jurisdiction is the registered seat of the Provider.
11. Final provisions